Complete Michael Jackson autopsy report is now here. This report will give you an insight about why the King of Pop looked different from the last 20 years. Just look at his pictures from time to time.
The 51-page coroner’s report has been made public on Monday and is based on MJ’s autopsy and a postmortem home search:
- Apparently Michael Jackson was telling the truth when he said his odd skin color shift temmed from Vitiligo, a condition resulting in white patches appearing on dark skin. This will clear up things about the lie about surgery.
- His hair, was not real. His hair was sparse and connected to a wig. As you might already know, his real hair was short and curly. The wig is long and straight.
- Michael had tattooed over his eyeliner, lips and eyebrows. No words about other areas on his body.
- There are 61 photos were taken of MJ’s body before and during the procedure
- The charges against Dr. Conrad Murray shed light and here are the result: standards for administering Propofol were not met: “recommended equipment for patient monitoring, precision dosing and resuscitation was not present.”